All the basic optical investigations can be carried out in our well-equipped investigations department manned by our competent staff, who carry out the various eye investigations for both our registered patients and those referred from other hospitals.
In a bid to ensure that we give you the very best care available, we have a range of services that are a part of our consultation process.
These tests can also be carried out (on request from a medical personnel) aside from seeing one of our consultants.
They include the following;
- Intraocular Pressure Test
- Corneal Pachymetry Test
- Optical Biometry Scan
- Ocular UltraSound Scan
- Central Visual Field Test
- Optical Coherence Tomography (Macula)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (Glaucoma)
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (FFA)
- Fundus Photograph