All the basic optical investigations can be carried out in our well-equipped investigations department manned by our competent staff, who carry out the various eye investigations for both our registered patients and those referred from other hospitals.
In a bid to ensure that we give you the very best care available, we have a range of services that are a part of our consultation process.
These tests can also be carried out (on request from a medical personnel) aside from seeing one of our consultants.
They include the following;
- Intraocular Pressure (IOP)
- Auto Refraction
- Biometry (A.Scan)
- Ocular B.Scan
- Central Visual Field (CVF)
- Intraocular Lense measurement (IOL)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT-Macula)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT-Glaucoma)
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (FFA)
- Fundus Photograph